STONEY OCEAN

STONEY OCEAN
#OCEAN

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hoe, Bitch, Nigga ?????






Had a discussion on twitter last night bout the word bitch and hoe... words people use frequently. Words I see no good in, these are the most controversial words along with the word Nigga or Nigger....... I have a couples questions.




1. How does one feel about these words?



2. Whats the Difference between hoe and bitch?



3. Which is worse being called a Bitch or Hoe or is it the same?



4. And how do you feel about the word Nigga/Nigger?



My answer....

1. I use Bitch frequently with my friends in a playful way but lately I’m looking at the content behind the word and I’m not liking it one bit, I guess you can say I’m growing up...



2. I really don’t see a difference they are both degrading to woman,



3. Although I think being called a Hoe is much worse than being called a Bitch.



4. As for the word nigger/nigga I don’t think no color besides black should use it. I look at the word as us turning the bad word on them. But it really bothers me when some people use it and don’t know the background behind it. We need to educate are people or just not say the word at all.





TALK TO MEEEEEE

7 comments:

  1. 1. jus bein honest i use all these words on a daily..i know a few hoes, bitches and niggas..

    2.Hoe- is expressing yaself sexually nd a Bitch- is all about attitude..

    3.Being called a Hoe~ hoes are not respected for some reason..

    4.Nigga/Nigger I agree with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the comment I appreciate it! #Biem

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1...
    Bitch, to me, is a Female Dawg.... A Male Dawg would be a Bitch-nigga....
    Dawgz are ppl who play mind games on ppl and manipulate them thru sex, money and power........
    A Hoe gets played.... Youz a Hoe cuz you suckin dick, point blank... You just got jizzed on, all IN the face........
    A Nigga is word that refers to another GUY mostly, and BLACK guys use it to talk about/to each other....
    2...
    A Hoe is someone who gets played, basically.... a female who gives up too much poon to too many ppl, Hoe.... a guy who gets picked on for whatever reason and doesnt have a come back, Hoe.... someone who just paid double for something they DONT even need, MAJOR Hoe........
    A Bitch is like, an asshole, like MAD attitude, Cold upon approach, Negative intentions, Just Evil kinda person....
    Backstabbers are Bitches, Betrayers are Bitches, Cheaters are Bitches, Liars are Bitches, Snitches are Bitches........

    3.lol well, i dont EVER wanna be a Hoe, so im prolly gonna HAVE to say that....but then again, Bein a Bitch aint too much better, so i GUESS they the same...^_^

    4...
    Sigh.... BASICALLY this makes sense only with black ppl and MAYBE ppl whoz liike, mixed wit Black.... but NOT ppl whoz NOT Black at all, YOUZ in trouble....Point Blank



    tik-a-tik-a-tik-a-tik-a-tik-a-tik(ding)
    FloFokuz

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    4...
    Education IS key....^_^
    @;-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx flo!! Much love! I love yall answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. How does one feel about these words?
    Society deemed these words offensive, personally if someone calls me a hoe or bitch and I do not know them and they are trying to invoke a reaction they wont get one. As for Nigga if you see the ration only niggas call each other nigga it becomes offensive when someone of another race says it, which I think is a double standard. If they can't say it no one should say it.


    2. Whats the Difference between hoe and bitch?
    In my opinion I think a hoe is someone who behaves hoe'ish as in sleeps around. A bitch can be someone who is rude or acts like she feeling herself too much.


    3. Which is worse being called a Bitch or Hoe or is it the same?

    I think a hoe is worst.


    4. And how do you feel about the word Nigga/Nigger?

    I really dont feel anyway about this word, if someone calls me this and they are trying to be offensive then they are silly because it wont offend me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for the comment island girl! :)

    ReplyDelete