STONEY OCEAN

STONEY OCEAN
#OCEAN

Monday, November 29, 2010

Keri Hilson

Talking about the new Keri Video on twitter, I think its great, some don't think it is, they gave great valid points on why! This is how it went

:I don't see nothing wrong with how Keri song or video, yall act like yall ain't never seen nothing like that or heard nothing like that!

:Gurls got needs to! I don't see how its kool for a guy rap about fucking and girls can't !

:Guys can have half naked, shoot even naked girls in the video and its all good, Ciara do a video half naked and all hell breaks loose!

HotWaxx1: It is something wrong, if my niece walks by singing, '...This the type of pu$$y that'll keep you off the street..." #RealTalk. @STONEYOCEAN

RT @ShakeshaLTL: @STONEYOCEAN I couldn't make it through the whole video. It was forced. Like Damn Keri we get..you want pipe LOL << lmfao!

Ok well if yall listen to the song, tell me what kind of a video do yall see? Atleast is had a story!! Videos are lacking that now a days!

No comments:

Post a Comment